Apr 19, 2012

Dar es Salaam

I'm back in the large several-million city Dar, that the Holy Spirit called us to... Everything started on my flight from Kilimanjaro, Tanzania, East Africa to Europe in May 2010. The Holy Spirit whispered; "the next city is Dar es Salaam"... We have been working in that direction since then.
This morning SOS held a press conference at Peacock Hotel with about 25 different journalists... Curiosity for the event is growing at different magazines, radio and TV channels and mices were placed in front of me while TV cameras were rolling. I tried to do the job of John the Baptist, to prepare for the mega star; Jesus! You see, Jesus will actually visit Dar June 13-17! Oh, how I am longing for those days! Will be so exciting to be by His side...


Tonight I had the priviledge to preach in a large Pentecostal Church in the outskirts of the city... The Bishop Mhiche that is the chairman of our comittee was the host and the church was really packed out and the worship lovely! Many saved and several healed through words of knowledge!

Jesus healed this man from bad hearing on his left ear...

Jesus healed this woman's back (herniated disc) through a word of knowledge...

I'm writing this blogpost with a ounding heart... Don't really know why... Feel very humble and crushed when I think of the support and back-up we have received from all the Christians in this city, the mega churches and from mature priests and pastors... God, help me to be a worthy representative for Your Kingdom and help me present Jesus and the Gospel as clearly as possible...

See ya!