Dec 2, 2011

Visit from California!


One of my best friends are visiting us this week, Michael Williams from Modesto, CA, USA. Michael is the Senior Associate Pastor at Calvary Temple Worship Center in Modesto, a church with more than 7,000 members that is contantly growing. Calvary Temple is one of our partner churches in the US. I met Michael several years ago and we have camped together at festivals both in Bulgaria and Haiti since then. He is a wonderful man of God and friend!
Michael and Kelli with family...

I am so enjoying spending time with him here in Stockholm this week! He taught at SOS Mission Bible College yesterday and will be preaching at our celebration at 4 pm this Sunday! Michael has a great passion to pray for the sick and often see miracles take place... Don't miss this service on Sunday, bring a friend, it will be awesome!
My Maria...

Yesterday was my Maria's birthday... I am so grateful that I have such a wonderful wife... She's been my girl for more than 20 years now and is better looking now than ever! I am the happiest man on earth! Last night we celebrated by going to the movies the whole family!

See ya!