Oct 23, 2011

Love the SOS People!


I landed at Arlanda International Airport at 3 pm after speaking at five gatherings at the Pentecostal Church in Strömmen, Oslo, Norway... Was picked up by Linnéa Hagenfors and her Iraqi fiancee Yosef. I love this couple and soon there will be a wedding taking place :)! I arrived to our church on Kungsholmen right at the start of our celebration at 4 pm. What a go! Praise, handclaps, dance and anointed blast! Walter was emcee and Julia lead the band.
I so enjoy all our wonderful, lovely church members - so much love - Emmanuel and Patricia gave my wife and I presents :)! Packed out house, several saved and four people baptized in water!

I love the SOS people because they are so hungry spiritually, so devoted to Jesus, generous, full of love and always lift and honor each other! I love the SOS people because they laugh so much, are genuinly free, folksy and spontaneous!

This week I'm teaching at our Leadership School and I'm meeting newly saved friends in Stockholm; Stockholm, the city of my dreams!

See ya!