Aug 20, 2011

Salvation Army

I'm preaching and teaching three days at Gullbrannagården (a modern conference center and camping site) right outside the city of Halmstad in southern Sweden... We are a part of a regional summer conference called "The Building"... Lovely! Such wonderful people! Simple foot soldiers for Jesus, lots of newly saved and youths. Many youths were saved last night and today I'm having Bible studies on the Book of Acts... I am here with my family and also Andreas and Jenny Jensen, our Kids Pastor at SOS Church Stockholm. Andreas, Jenny, Alicia and Adam are having childrens meetings, taking care of the kids and in the meanwhile Maria and I are trying to wash the feet of the kid's parents :)...

Thank you Jesus for your people in Sweden! Thank you Jesus for the beautiful and good work done by the Salvation Army in Sweden. Outcats, poor and people in need are helped by Jesus' own soldiers :)!

See ya!