Jul 22, 2011

Our Graduates Impact the World!

Something that is a real joy in ministry are all the sons and daughters that have graduated from SOS' six different Bible Schools around the world! They are many now! I am actually preaching my 21st year now and celebrated 20 years in ministry July 17th this summer! Unbelievable, I know, since I'm only getting younger, can lift more in bench press now and have more energy than when I started preaching 20 years ago ;).

This video clip came from Timothy and Manuelle Zurcher and the little town Bienne in Switzerland just recently... The Zurcher's graduated from SOS Mission Bible College at the beginning of June this year and are already Senior Pastors in a church on the border between German and French speaking Switzerland! Watch their greeting and enjoy!

Sooo much fun! Send us your greeting too :)!

See ya!