Jun 29, 2011

Half Pace and Quality of Life!

Started writing on my fifth book this week... Writing a Biblical and practical guide on how to listen and follow the Holy Spirit... It takes longer for me to write than usual now... I'm still on meds and actually a little weak still... Tonight I'll try to have a pre-marriage counseling session and then I'm preaching here at home in the church on Sunday! It will be so fun! I'm living life "half pace" for the first time in my life and trying to rest... It's hard ;)...


I've had the priviledge to sit and listen to all my pastors in the pastoral team these last four Sundays. First Sunday during my sick leave I heard Daniel Elvelyck preach, then Julia Willkander, after that Emma Gustafsson and last Sunday Walter Zuniga! Oh how I have enjoyed it! What preachers and pastors! I am a very proud "SOS Dad" :)! Precious people are changed all the time and just this past Sunday ten people ran to the front on Walter's salvation invitation. Baptism in water and fire all the time! Miraculous offerings and new aquaintances - this past Sunday 30 new people visited SOS Church for the first time!

Deep friendships, caring for one another and love in the leadership team! Everything is expanding and everyone is growing and maturing. How did life get this good?!

Maria, my darling is so good to me all the time... She is the sweetest, my private RN and my very best friend! Today we swam and sunbathed in the pool, sharing a box of strawberries on the pool deck... Nice!


A lot of people are visiting us. Have had about 90 church members visit us during my sick leave so far... The grill is constantly red from the heat and lots and lots of coffee is consumed :)! People are playing chess and cards and there's lots of laughter!

Thank you Jesus for Swedish summer and true and sincere friendship!

See ya!