May 8, 2011

The Holy Spirit is Smarter

If spiritual success only depended on being as professional and relevant as possible, then alot of churches in Scandinavia should grow rapidly... That is not the case. If we could produce signs and wonders just by following the check list or instruction manual in a disciplined manner, then all German and Austrian churches should be miracle centers. It doesn't work that way.


To follow the Holy Spirit sometimes requires us to act straight against our wisdom, and for the moment, shallow feelings and even against my own will... Pure loving hearts that say; "I don't know much more than that I love, want to follow and that the Spirit knows best, yes always better than me."
Crushed, soft and dead. Being made alive just because He has performed miracles. Amazed to tears for His ways are so much higher than mine. I rest and know - the Holy Spirit is smarter than me :).

See ya!