Apr 26, 2011

Joy for Life, Quality and Soundness

Reading all my old classic Kenneth E Hagin books again... Read a lot of Hagin in the old days :). Wonderful to just work yourself through the "faith library" title by title... After Hagin I'm heading to Lester Sumrall, John Osteen and Reinhard Bonnke... There is no better festival litterature than real radical honest faith teaching based upon the Bible... Just wanna pray, my faith rises and vitalises my spirit!

Otherwise my days contain work-meetings, leadership gatherings, counselling, prayer and meetings with seekers and new in the faith... I drive between the different pastoral tasks, restaurants and home visits, on my Harley... Trying to make time to work out and hang out with my wonderful kids as well...

My wonderful kids!

Joy for life, spring, sunshine, quality and soundness - how did it get this good?!

See ya!