Mar 15, 2011

Rest and Enjoy!


By the seventh day God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done.
Gen 2:2-3


Slept in yesterday, ate late breakfast (brunch) and took a long walk with my wife... Played chess with my son Adam and went to the movies with my Maria - she's been my girl for a little more than 20 years... Really enjoying life and very much appriciating that the snow is melting :)! Love to see how well the church is doing... Several were saved this past week and three buried their old lives in water baptism in our gatherings this weekend! God is good, faithful and wonderful!

Today I lead prayer early here at church and then taught at SOS Leadership School... Have you applied to our different schools yet?! You can be a happy student here August 24th :)!

See ya!