Mar 9, 2011

Disciplines


Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize.

1 Cor 9:25-27


Everyone loves the party but not many want to cook, decorate, and fix the invitations… Everyone loves entertainment like music, singing, and dancing but not many want to practice. Everyone loves the extravagant and luxurious but not many want to save, work, and pay for it.

Disciplines become the prerequisite both physically and spiritually that then gives birth to and produces all that we long for…

Examples of disciplines that believers and atheists both practice in order to achieve more long term results are:

- Physical exercise
- Financial investments and long-term savings
- Administrative planning and structure

Disciplines of the Believer:

- Prayer
- Fasting
- Bible Reading
- Tithes and Offerings
- Positive Thinking
- Speaking Faith
- Evangelization
- Discipleship Training

On Friday we have another Prayer Night at SOS Church Stockholm from 10pm! We will raise up a throne for Jesus in Stockholm! The Kingdom of God expands! Welcome :)!

See Ya!