Feb 25, 2011

A Victorious Church!

Got up at 5:30 am yesterday to pray. Was at the gym at 6:15 and worked out hard until 7:55. Lifted 250 pounds. Had a protein shake and an omelette. Read the Bible and prayed together with my friend Chris Gilkey... Took a shower, packed my suitcase, had time to shop some clothes before I had to head out to the airport in Austin. Flew to New Jersey. Turned my clock 1 hour forward. Worked on my teaching... Longed for my family... SOS Church Stockholm is always on my mind...



A church that prays, fast, do warfare, listens, believes, wins, trains, sends and gives is a victorious church! A church that say no to depts, divorce, sickness, toothache and believe God for happy marriages and strong sound families is a victorious church! A church with happy elderly, kids and youth full of life and energy is a victorious church! Lots of nationalities and cultures, all colors and many different languages, but still in total unity, is a victorious church! Repentance and salvation prayers in every service, baptism in water, baptism in fire, physical and inner healings in the name of Jesus are all signs of a victorious church! Wild worship, speaking in tongues and creativity! Mission trips, help to the poor and outcasts and a home for the lonely - a VICTORIOUS CHURCH!!!


I am praying for you, you bride of Jesus and beautiful place of the Kingdom of God! I greet and serve you in reverence and deep respect! Jesus' own body on the earth! The church of the Living God!

See ya!