Feb 16, 2011

Thoughts in Pittsburgh

Teaching Ever Increasing Faith at MCM Ministry School at Allison Park Church, Pittsburgh... Praying alot for SOS upcoming festivals in Pakistan. I'm usually not so effected by jetlag, but this time it's hard... Sitting at the gym; Club Julian, trying to motivate myself for a work out ;). Have to train to keep myself awake, but also to be able to fall asleep tonight...

Thinking a little;

- Don't want to be judgemental, narrowminded and hypocritical.
- Want to be true, embrace life and be hungry.
- Want to become nicer.
- Want to laugh more.
- Want to take care of friends and enjoy the moment more.
- Don't want to be cynical, bitter and whiney.
- Want to love Jesus more.
- Want to passionate about the Gospel.
- Want to be a good daddy and husband.



Sitting at the free weights department realizing that I love the smell of hand weights and the "boxing gym atmosphere" :). Can't help it... Like the raw, rough, simple and beautifully worn... Working class and the men's locker room is kinda my home environment, just like boxing, weapons and large steaks. I'm a warrior, adventurer, hunter and biker - all at the same time... I love to work out until I feel the taste of blood in my mouth or have a nose bleed... I have no need to try to fit in either in the church world or in a feministic plastic- and pretend society. Love camp fires, dirt under my finger nails and when my wife wears high heals and a skirt. I am a man and enjoy being just that :)...

I fly to Austin TX on Saturday to preach at a church there! After that I head to New Jersey...

Thank you Jesus for life!

See ya!