Feb 6, 2011

Lofoten - the Pearl of Northern Norway


I'm on my way home from the land of the killer whales and whales, or why not the mountains', fjords' and fishing villages' paradise :)! Lofoten was a chockingly beautiful place on this earth and I will probably go there again... Maybe a fishing and whale safari trip - a family vacation and an adventure in the wild that my kids would love...

I visited the Bethel Church in Leknes and have preached, taught and prayed for hungry Norwegians all weekend... Many seekers have been saved and about 15 were baptized in the Holy Spirit and happily spoke their new secret prayer language (tongues)... The Gospel is the best! The Spirit of Jesus is so wonderful:)!

Linnea Hagenfors and Eli Solkbakken from SOS lead worship this weekend...


I'm at Gardemoen Airport in Oslo, drinking coffee and Farris (mineral water) trying to sum up all the impressions... Northern Norway is beautiful and the Norwegians up north that I've met during the years in Hammerfest, Alfta, Tromsö, Lofoten and Bodö are humble, down to earth and warm people!

I'll soon be home in my Stockholm again :)! The city of my dreams, the place Jesus called me to serve and the people that I love with all my heart!

Our Leadership Days starts soon!

See ya soon!