Jan 29, 2011

Teaching and praying


I’m teaching at Markham Woods Church… Such wonderful people – I love people by the way.. Last nite I held a Bible study on the theme; “Apostolic Signs”. What signifies a new apostolic era and the restoration of the early church in the last generations before Jesus returns?! We prayed for hungry people to salvation, baptism in the Holy Spirit and healing for hours… Jesus called people to holy ministry in his kingdom and a visionary and prophetic spirit was upon everyone. Everybody sat there quiet, some were crying and nobody wanted to go home… Beautiful…

Today I held two Bible studies from my book; ”Priest for those who don’t go to church and I sold many books… I’m getting to know new exciting friends here, wild evangelists, missionaries, artists, musicians etc..

Adam and I just returned from a ride on Ron’s Harley Davidson… I enjoyed it to the maximum!


Tomorrow I’m preaching at 9 am and 11 am and will pray for people again… I love Jesus, the ministry and life more than ever…

I’m thinking about our church back home in Stockholm and I know that everyone is working on thier seeker friends, new disciples and I am proud of all our SOS people who are salt and light in Stockholm! Tomorrow at 4pm Walter will be preaching – I would so much have loved to hear him! I wonder which of our heroes will baptize tomorrow or next week?!

See ya!