Jan 10, 2011

SOS Leader Seminary

I landed with Norwegian Airlines on terminal 4 at Arlanda Airport around noon today… Carlos Recinos, a good friend from El Salvador picked me up and drove me home to Tullinge… After preaching a weekend in Piteå, northern Sweden, it feels good to step on Stockholm ground again.. Tonite we ate different specialities from the North, potato dumplings, slices of reindeer meat and whitefish roe – an evening off with the family! :)

Tomorrow I’m teaching at SOS Mission Bible College on ”the Healing Ministry of Jesus”…

Apart from that, I’m preparing and looking forward to WEDNESDAY NIGHT, this Wednesday January 12th at 7 pm! We will meet in SOS Church at Warfvingesväg 26 on Kungsholmen! We’re holding an “inside information gathering” for all our leaders in SOS with a lot of exciting information, but also a teaching session. We will have a Bible study for leaders, ”deep fishing” in the Bible, not milk, but meat is what is promised! It’s going to be soo good!


All our leaders will gather, pastors, the leader team, house church leaders, worship leaders, ushers, café and cleaning groups, janitors and former missionaries! ;) I don’t want to hear anyone say timidly, in a Swedish way; “ –I didn’t think I was included or invited” ;) Those of you who have any kind of responsibility in SOS are welcome! Bible study group leaders, youth and children’s leaders, staff at the Bible school, drama, dance, sound and light, students at the Leader school, etc! :) Come! We are building SOS future this Wednesday nite!

See ya!