Jan 27, 2011

Magic Kingdom


I’m sitting in ”tomorrowland” in the middle of Magic Kingdom... My head is spinning even though the coffee tastes great and the Florida sun is shining so beautifully… Disney World gets a little crazy after a while ;) The kids love all the special effects and rides – I’m longing for a little boat on a quiet, small forest lake.. oh well – we did it anyway a dad thinks who at the same time enjoys the fact that his family loves the Magic Kingdom, are laughing and having fun!

One of my best friends Chris Gilkey is starting up a church in Austin, Texas and I’m following the new church planting process with excitement and expectations on God! Chris has an amazing potential, he is a super gifted person, but at the same time a humble magnet for the favor of God and His miracle power… Chris has a “founding team” of 60 wholly devoted warriors. What great prerequisite for a “mega church”!!! Go Chris! God believes in you! I believe in you (if that means anything compared to our Lord)!


The kingdom of God is my
”Magic Kingdom” – it’s sooo exciting all the time! I’m sowing aggressively and I believe in great harvests and an amazingly good God! All my dreams will come true in God’s own Magic Kingdom!

I’m preaching and teaching
5 times in Markham Woods Church here in Orlando this weekend! I wonder what the Holy Spirit is up to?! :)

See ya!