Dec 15, 2010

Don't forget what's most important this Christmas!



“For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.” Matt 25:35-36

The church is a force for justice in society. The church is the instrument through which God can play such a beautiful melody if we just allow Him... The church is the hands and feet of Jesus. Don’t forget the church this Christmas… Give generously to the church from your money and your surplus!

Give the hungry food to eat and the thirsty water to drink through your church! Ask your pastors and leaders how to do this?!

What can I give to?
Where are the greatest needs?
How can I be part of helping this Christmas?

SOS Church Stockholm wishes to be a channel for your love and administer your love and compassion this Christmas…

We are in need of:

- Appr. $ 9000 for SOS TV!
- Appr. $ 6000 for SOS Fine Arts!
- Appr. $ 4500 for SOS interpretation devices!
- Appr. $ 3000 for SOS Mission Bases!
- Appr. $ 1500 for SOS Youth!
- Appr. $ 1500 for SOS Kids!

Mark your gift and give a gift to the church on Pg;830 75 50-7. When you buy Christmas gifts, food and concert tickets, don’t forget your church this Christmas! This Christmas the church will help the homeless, refugees, those in prison and the sick!


Jesus said: ”Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” Matt 25:40b

A businessman from our church had recently given a large sum of money for the benefit of homeless in Stockholm and this person told me: “soon there will be another Christmas gift to the church”… Someone said; “ My dream is to sometime in my life be able to pay a whole festival among unreached people privately.” What church members! What a beautiful spirit of giving and what a generosity well-pleasing to God. Maria and I want to give aggressively this Christmas! Clothes for the poor! Help for refugees! Financial aid to families in need.

What will you do?!

See ya!