Dec 11, 2010

Life...

Life as a priest in Stockholm is not only teaching, planning, administration and Sunday celebrations…
Life is also all my newly saved friends, their curious questions, their answers to prayers and spiritual experiences… Luncheons, dinners, chess games, baptism and baptisms in the Holy Spirit! I really love my life!

I’m driving and picking up my wife at Huddinge hospital where she works as a nurse-I enjoy our conversations.

I watched my daughter Alicia at her riding school near Tumba and then I played pizza and card games with Adam… Finally I had dinner with dear friends :)

Trained at the gym, handed in my dress pants to be fixed at a seamstress, I love the everyday life here at home just as much as the festivals and my travels around the world! All this is life…

See ya!