Nov 20, 2010

Holy Spirit!


I preached at VCC, Youngstown, OH Friday evening! It was wonderful! A 4000 member strong church and what worship they have! Their Friday night services are called "River Service" and are complete Holy Spirit evenings with a lot of worship... Several rushed to the front at my salvation invitation and many sought the Lord for hours in the after meeting, basking in God's glory! A wonderful drunkenness and renewed and expanded visions from the wonderful Holy Spirit! I both saw and heard from Heaven :)! I love the stream from the Holy Spirit! Tomorrow I will be preaching at two different churches here in Youngstown! Fun!

SOS Church has Sunday celebration at 4pm at Warfvinges väg 26, Stadshagen, Kungsholmen! Walter is preaching and many will bury their old lives and demon houses in the baptism grave tomorrow! I would soo much have wanted to be there as well! Next weekend I'll be leading our prayer night as well as preaching at our Sunday service! Can't wait!

See ya!