Oct 4, 2010

Good Aftertaste and Festival Fever



What a weekend! I love the church! We prayed with 7 precious people to salvation at the celebration yesterday and many decided to join SOS Church at the new member meeting... Good aftertaste.


I've packed my bags now and are on my way to Haiti via the US... Meditating on the gospel of Mark and are whispering with the Holy Spirit...

I'm going with my soul in my hand, my heart trembling and praying that God will kiss this festival all wet! I'm not taking anything for granted anymore. Have been around too long. I feel scarred, broken and little. I know that the man in Christ is trong, mighty and always wins, but the man outside of Jesus does not mount to much... Help me to be in Christ Jesus Lord!

Pray for the people of Port au Prince! Pray for salvations and miracles! Pray for me that I will proclaim the Gospel with passion, worthiness and joy!

See ya!