Sep 5, 2010

Election Times in Sweden

The battle now stands between the alliance and the red-green parties - who will win and rule Sweden the next few years? Election times in Sweden again... I am praying for Stockholm and Sweden that the Christian values will win in our society! I think that Biblical ethics, moral and righteous godfearing values are the most important things to consider for a Christian when voting...


To vote with this in mind, instead of what's best for my personal wallet must be true Christian... It's still hard to know where to place your vote though, I know... One party can be in line with the Bible's teaching in gender equality, but way out in a moral or ethical question, or the other way around... One party can be value-liberal and fair but intead unfair and value-conservative from the Bible's point of view. It's not at all obvious where I, as a Christian should stand party-politically... Lord, help us in Sweden!

It's Sunday today! I am so looking forward to seeking God together with my siblings in the Church! We need to hear God's Word, listen and obey... We need to tune in together in humility and the Holy Spirit need to soften our hearts... We need to make the right choice, not only in the upcoming election, but in every test and question in life... Our inner voice determines... Holy Spirit gelp us!

See ya soon!