Sep 14, 2010

Coffee and Miracle Stories...


For you are great and do marvelous deeds; you alone are God.
Ps 86:10.

In the midst of a busy fall-kickoff with work almost 24/7 the last four weeks it's important to find the oasis... Little pauses right in every day stress. A miracle story and a cup of coffe is my favorite, takes about 15 minutes...


I sat with Israel yesterday, a wonderful Ethiopian, father of six and a faithful member of SOS Church... He treated with coffee and a couple of stories about a faithful God that perform miracles! It humbles me, I get the right focus and go back to work with a new wild love for Jesus on the inside...

I'm teaching at our Bible Schools in Stockholm, working with the Haiti festival and fly to Norway this weekend to preach...

This Friday we have the first prayer night of three this fall at SOS Church Stockholm... We need to pray a lot now... We start praying after SOS Youth at 10pm and until 2am! Welcome!

See ya!