Aug 18, 2010

Autumn Kick Off!

On Sunday we will have a Kick Off Celebration to start up the fall season at SOS Church Stockholm! The heroes are gathering! All men on deck! Now, we’ll focus on our vision and proclaim goal number 2, 2010!

We will baptize 5 newly saved people this week and will then have baptized 63 people before we turn one year old on Sunday 29th of August! All I have to say is a huge and raspy; Hallelujah! God is good!

The vision of our international church is crystal clear: “For all people to all nations, the Book of Acts in Stockholm and to the end of the world".

This Sunday, I will preach about “Power Evangelism” and I promise to give you a lot of the Book of Acts… We are a Holy Ghost Church, and we will always be! The Holy Spirit, our helper, wins, encourages, charges and builds!

Vacation is finally over :) Death to the summer flesh! My prayer to Heaven: God, give us Stockholm!

I’ll see you on Sunday, right!?