Jul 21, 2010

Stockholm in my Heart

Yesterday we took the Djurgårds ferry from Slottskajen out to Djurgården together with the Gisselssons and the Zunigas – we ate burgers, laughed and enjoyed an evening off...


Today I am proof reading my latest manuscript before the design is completed and then off to the printing press... We will have a book release during the One Year Anniversary with SOS Church at the end of August! The book titled A Public Spectacle will be my forth and counting my shorter booklets my ninth publication as an author...

My daughter Alicia, her nanny Alisa and missionary Maria From just left to go to Allsång at Skansen – there is nothing more like Stockholm than that :).

Me, I will enjoy some fish with Maria and my son Adam in our back yard and then I will have some coffee as I continue to read … Lots of work tonight...

PS. I am reading a very good book at the moment, a book about our princess in private... Even I have been affected by the royalist fling in the ripples of our crown princess wedding...

See ya!