Jun 14, 2010

Feeling of well-being from Heaven!

About 90 precious people responded to my four salvation invitations this weekend! Further more about 50 happy people received a longed for baptism in the Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues as sign!

Morningstar Fellowship Church are partners to SOS and Peter Almqvist and I have been spoiled and very appreciated! I feel the favor and feeling of well-being from heaven today after a good Holy Spirit weekend! :)

Dale Gaugler - disciple to Jesus and passionate hunter was a fun new aquaintance as well! We had lunch at his place yesterday and listened to wild hunter stories...

Dale Gaugler at his house that is filled with hunter trophies...



My books are selling well and I hope you have bought SOS festival CD God of Miracles?! Order here! It is sooo appriciated and popular!

See ya!