May 11, 2010

Travelling

I have landed in Stockholm for 24 hours to meet my wife and kids - we are going to enjoy the Swedish spring weather as soon as the kids come home from school today... My kids are growing up, they are smart and cool... Guess who's a proud dad?

I fly to Norway tomorrow to preach at a conference arranged by a whole bunch of churches at Österbo, right outside Halden. From there I fly directly to Esbo in Finland to speak at a youth conference this weekend.

At the base of Mt Kilimanjaro...

My family will fly before me to Tanzania and then we'll meet there and do a festival together in about 8 days! The kids have practised African dances and we are praying for a Jesus and miracle party in the sunset at the base of Mt Kilimanjaro!

Travelling...

The Amritzer family are living travelling the next couple of weeks... Then we'll be back at SOS Church Stockholm again! We believe in a summer of baptisms! At the end of July we are having SOS Church Camp - don't miss it!

See ya!