May 4, 2010

Quick Visit to Thailand

Today I am on my way to Bangkok and then on to Khon Kaen and are base in Southeast Asia... I will try and get some wiring done on a new book, pray, fast and seek God... Of course, I cannot wait to meet the beloved Gisselsson family – faithful covenant friends since more than 10 years already. We have stuck together, through everything and only become more closely knight together – they are without a doubt part of the inner gang among my friends...

Per and Marielle with their sons Melvin and Noel...

I will be teaching one day at our school and preach some services at our base church - Khon Kaen International Church! I am so looking forward to what the Holy Spirit will do! Now a loooooong journey awaits... I will be away from Stockholm for a week...

See ya!