Apr 25, 2010

Sunday Morning...

Am enjoying a cheese sandwich with a cup of coffee... Praying between each bite; - Jesus thank you for the blood, your righteousness and the great exchange on the cross... As I swallow the last piece of my sandwich I reach for my Bible (my best friend) and begin to read the last five chapters of the book of Revelation as I continue to sip on my coffee... Sitting here in my workout clothes and Maria is still sleeping... the kids are busy with their own stuff – soon I will slip out for a 30 min run and then I will finish up with abs and back exercise along with some more prayer and Bible study...

Soon time for a run...

IToday I will head to church early to fill the baptismal together with Christer Rödven, baptism talk over lunch and then a brief gathering with all the participants in today's celebration... I will preach about heaven today! At 4pm! Imagine to be able to serve God and preach the Gospel of Jesus! I have my usual jet lag, am attacked on several sides but yet deep joy in my chest – I am still a warrior in battle...

Preaching about heaven today...

See ya!