Apr 15, 2010

SOS India

There are 122 churches in SOS India today. We have sponsored about 40 of our key pastors to travel from north India to the city of Butwal in Southern Nepal to be a part of the pastor seminars and the festival... There are 200 hungry leaders gathered for the seminars (our pastors and pastors and leaders from Butwal). The worship and atmosphere is wonderful and our teaching about the First Church so well received!

I have just picked up my Nepali vest at the local tailor and I'm very pleased... Tonight I hope to be a worthy representative for the gospel and the Kingdom of God. My message will be Jesus, Him as crusified and risen! The ABC of the gospel is the only thing that works in meeting with Hindus, Muslims and Animists... Jesus and only Jesus!

When I came to you, brothers, I did not come with eloquence or superior wisdom as I proclaimed to you the testimony about God. For I resolved to know nothing while I was with you except Jesus Christ and him crucified. I came to you in weakness and fear, and with much trembling. My message and my preaching were not with wise and persuasive words, but with a demonstration of the Spirit's power, so that your faith might not rest on men's wisdom, but on God's power.

1 Cor 2:1-5

Hopefully I'll be back with miracle reports soon...

God, from the bottom of my heart I pray, let the Holy Spirit paint Jesus for the Hindus tonight! Let signs and wonders accompany the preaching of the Word!

See ya!