Apr 6, 2010

Prayer that Shake Stockholm!

A new week has begun, but I'm still enjoying the sweetness from Easter and especially the wild Easter Sunday celebration at SOS Church :). Several were saved and we baptized four new disciples to Christ! This week I'm charging and getting ready for both this coming weekend here in Stockholm but also this spring's festivals in Nepal and Tanzania... Working out, getting a new pass port, shopping, doing laundry, doing paper work, communication with coworkers...


After SOS Youth's service on Friday I am leading warriors in a prayer night for Stockholm between 10pm and 2am, Prayer that shake Stockholm... Come and pray with me, even though you might not attend our services otherwise! Daniel Elvelyck and I are recording TV on Saturday and then I preach on Sunday at another baptismal feast! Two are already signed up to be baptized, but that could add on and more old lives be buried and then we celebrate ressurection and new life again!

See ya soon!