Mar 15, 2010

Fondue, Horse and Deer Steak!

Yesterday I preached at two churches; Eglise Evangelique in the morning and Lausanne Gospel Center at night! About 10-15 people were saved in each service, percious Swiss people saved for heaven! My host, Jean-Luc Trachsel is a true Apostle who oversees four churches and arranges several huge conferences every year i both France and Switzerland... He is a nondenominational man who has actually succeded to cooperate with Catholics, Protestants and almost all existing denominations in Switzerland without compromising the full gospel; that is, preaching salvation very radically, baptism in water, baptism in the Spirit with the sign of speaking in tongues, healing and exorcism... I always learn so much when I'm around Jean-Luc!


At the same time he and his wife have a large company that sell make up and work with manicure :). Fun, fresh, open, happy and Jesus-crazy people that I pray God will use for Central Europe's salvation! We are of course eating cheese fondue, horse and deer... Jean-Luc is from Southern Europe just like me and we relax together, eating good and laughing until late night... Thank you Jesus for a good friend since many years! I hope that we'll have the honor of inviting him to SOS Church Stockholm some time soon!

See ya!