Mar 17, 2010

Expansion 2020

I have loved being together with the pastors at the Norwegian Covenant Church - have had three Bible studies today so far and will soon speak at an evening service... Their worship and prayer is so devoted to Jesus and fresh and they have a strong hunger for the prophetic! Mature people of God who ask relevant questions and are so warm and good at showing their appriciation at the coffee breaks...

They have just, as denomination, taken on and proclaimed a common vision called Expansion 2020, which means that their goal is to plant 20 new churches before 2020 and double the number of active members in their denomination! So good! Impressive!


Tomorrow morning I head out at 7 am with my rental towards Gardemoen Airport in Oslo again. Leaving Geilo and the mountains and wonderful new siblings to catch my flight home to Stockholm at 12:30... Gos is good and I love my job!

Will be at SOS Church this Sunday - I'm dying to meet the church again!

See ya!