Mar 25, 2010

Discipleship Training

I am teaching both the Mission Bible College and the School of Leadership Tuesday – Thursday on the Gifts of the Spirit... Counseling sessions, lunch meetings and dates with new believers and seeker friends in the afternoons... I am simply trying to live out Jesus' Great Commission by winning and discipling people in Stockholm...

Mission Practice in Uganda...

Mission Practice in Ethiopia...

Apply here! Aren't you going to attend next year?

Besides that, I am preparing for the Marriage Seminar on Saturday from 10 – 2 and Sunday Celebration – I am so looking forward to preaching and exploding at home!



My sermon title for Sunday will be something in line with The Ultimate Showdown or Who's the Strongest?! As a church we will challenge the New Age culture of this city in our spring sermon series called Situation Stockholm... Welcome to an exciting weekend at SOS Church

See ya!