Feb 16, 2010

Giggely Japanese Youths...

I flew from Arlanda Int Airport with KLM to Amsterdam and then on to Detroit, MI. From Detroit with Delta and finally I reached my destination for this coming week; Orlando, Florida... My domestic flight was fun because I sat next to two giggely Japanese youths that were in America on a language trip... They laughed hysterically at all my jokes, even though they didn't understand half of them... I know that I am not that funny really, but the entire situation was funny in a way. They laughed at all my attempts to tell jokes and didn't understandf half of them, and I laughed because they were so wonderfully immature at 20 and 19 years of age...


Last night I had a great dinner with my mentor and Spiritual dad Ron Johnson and my Festival General since ten years Peter Almqvist... We had a wonderful night! Ron is sooo great and a big heart! We are staying at Ron and Sandy's new house now and woke up earaly this morning for prayer...


Ron and Sandy Johnson...

Tonight we are going to Sarasota and I am preaching at Victory @ Sarasota and Pastor Brian Gibbs... God is good!

See ya!