Jan 2, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Yeah, of course I made a trivial new years resolution for this year as well - no candy or eating cookies during 2010! (very unique and different - I know...) But more important than everything else is that we continue with the right focus and lifestyle during 2010, don't you agree?! For Maria and I this means that we will begin the new year with fasting and prayer and then we will continue the year with:

- A strong inner life! (Prayer, Bible reading, fasting and listening, obeying and following...)

- A winning lifestyle! (Fishing men and discipleship training every week...)

- A sound life! (Exercise, dates at restuarants just the two of us and fun and play with the kids...)

The same vision, the same style, and the same wife ;)


Then I am planning unreached peoples festivals, take the whole family on several exciting mission trips, give more aggresively to the Kingdom of God than any previous year and continue to preach the gospel with joy and passion. In June I will have preached for 19 years and the fire on the altar of my heart burns stronger than ever before! Visions are lining up! Joy of life and faith for the future form both my thoughts and words at the moment! Thank you God for your faithfulness!

What promises are you making to God, your self, and people around you for 2010?!

See ya!