Dec 9, 2009

Proud of Coworkers and the Churches

Today I've introduced and taught the subject Faith. I am teaching both classes at SOS Mission Bible College in Stockholm. Enjoying this. Prayer school was so awesome this morning - we prayed for Stockholm... I had time to meet a newly saved friend for lunch and then invited another aquiantance who is a seeker to our Christmas Show December 19-20. Unfortunately she was working that weekend so she couldn't come... I have a couple of extra tickets and will continue to invite people to the Christmas experience that weekend. Christmas is one of our biggest Jesus-holidays and a perfect time to introduce seekers to our faith and the church...


In the meantime I'm having feedback conversations and future-coaching with my pastors here at home (5 couples all together). I am so proud over the excellence, dedication and passion - what coworkers! The SOS churches all over the world are growing powerfully and here at home we are happily continuing on building the dream house - SOS Church Stockholm!

See ya!