Dec 7, 2009

A Lot of Jesus, Deer Hunt and Card Games

Yea, just as the title says, this is how I have to sum up the weekend in my home town... The services at Jönköping International Church were wonderful and precious people were both saved and baptized in the Holy Spirit, and yesterday (Saturday) it was total sea battle when the Holy Sprit fell over everyone hungry for more :).

Things haven't changed at little Röshult, my dad's place, where I am staying this weekend... This morning two deer were shot already before breakfast at 9:30, we opened and skinned them and had breakfast in a warm kitchen at 10:30. Sandwiches and coffee always taste the best when you have a little coagulated blood on your cuticles ;). I played the guitarr after breakfast and my dad sang old Austrian folk songs, I tried to sing the upper part and after three songs we just burst out into raw warm hearted laughter... My dad is great, I love him more and more for every year that pass by...

I'm soon heading into town again to preach Jesus. My head's a little woozy since dad wants to play cards every night and last night we played until almost 2 am... For me, life is about Jesus, a lot of Jesus, but a little deer hunt and card games is never wrong either...

See ya!