Dec 3, 2009

Hockey With SOS Staff

Maria and I are taking the SOS Church staff, 20 people that is, to a hockey game tonight. The pastoral team, other leaders in the church and others that we want especially want to encourage. Exciting game: Modo meets Djurgården... Our House Church Pastor, Emma Gustafsson who is a devoted Modo fan will probably be the only one cheering for Modo right in the middle of all the Djurgården fans, where we have our seats. I guess we "fans of Djurgården" will have to be her bodyguards so she won't fall prey for any drunk Djurgårds hooligans ;)..


I've heard rumors that Modo will top their team with several NHL pros tonight... As a Stockholms pastor I of course have to take responsibility and cheer for Djurgården, even though my team in the premier league naturally is HV 71...

Tonight I'm having a great evening with my team with hot dogs and coffee on thermos...

See ya!