Oct 13, 2009

Enjoying the Fall and Building Church...

Today we prayed for the students at prayer school and the Holy Spirit fell, students were laying slain in the Spirit all over the place, words of knowledge and prophetic words flowed - such an awesome atmosphere!

I taught the book of Acts at SOS Mission Bible College, quickly ate a tuna sallad for lunch, then I trained hard at the gym for 1.5 hours before I landed in my kitchen in Tullinge. I'm briefing the US office in a little while and chatting with our base in Thailand as I am blogging... Life is pretty intense and the autumn air so fresh. I am flying to Norway over the day tomorrow for a meeting. Preaching at home in SOS Church this weekend and believe that the baptismal feast will continue on Sunday - registrations are coming in - hallelujah!


I'll be up north between Boden and Jokkmokk next week, hunting moose with the guys. Fall adventures in the woods and buidling church in Stockholm city - I am enjoying this!

See ya!