Oct 29, 2009

Adventure in the Middle East

I'll be on a plane to Israel with good friends when you read this... Flying from Arlanda Int Airport via Vienna and then on to Tel Aviv... Great to have a layover in my dear home country even if it's very short. At the airport I'll have time to buy some Austrian card decks for friends whom I have taught the "noble culture game; Vierbauernschnapser" ;). Several friends have been nagging me to get their own deck of cards for some time now so I guess I'll try to take care of that now... Ten days in the Middle East with Göran Duveskog, Daniel Viklund, Omid Dadary, Tommy and Ylva Hamrén - could I have better travel companions?! I think Helen and Ronny Salvo will meet up with us for a few days in Jerusalem as well - so fun!

Sachne National Park...

Western Wall in Jerusalem...

Israel, a modern miracle and voyage of discovery in the Bible. Israel, the hub and intersection point for three world religions. It will be the ninth time for me to go there and seventh as travel guide and preacher for Duveskogs Travel Agency!

See ya!