Sep 14, 2009

Sleep in, Bible Breakfast and Work Out...

I slept in today - for the first time in a very long time... Day off Johannes?! Yes, as a matter of fact, it's true, I have a day off! Got up at 9:30 AM, made a big breakfast for my darling Maria and my little sister in law Anna with baby... We had oatmeal, sandwiches and many cups of coffee... We sat at the breakfast table a long time, read the Apostle Paul's letter to Titus together, "Bible-talked" and ended up in church planting... A really great morning!


What a great after taste of our second service in our new church at Kungsholmen yesterday afternoon... We counted to exactly 100 adults and so many kids (no number, sorry...)! SOS Kidz had their first service yesterday - wild and happy kids! Everything was the way you want it to be! Many new visitors, sooo many different nationalities - I do believe the rumour is spreading throughout Stockholm that there's a regular English-speaking service taking place every Sunday... Five ran to the front at the salvation invitation and several were healed during the long prayer time! We sent out two missionaries to Thailand - raw joy!


I am heading to a gym in Flemingsberg now to work out hard. My 36 year old body needs discipline and to be held on a tight leash... You see, I am planning on doing many more festivals, plant many new churches, write many more books, produce TV in the future etc... :). I have to watch that I don't become an "old man", but keep on being hungry for Jesus, ministry and life! I hate comfortable and apathetic cynical attitudes! I want to be pure, eager and starving for life! Have to run!

See ya!