Sep 10, 2009

Pastoral Team Prayer and SOS School of Leadership









Last night I was together with some of the people
that I love most in the world - the pastoral team of SOS Church Stockholm and together we prayed for our church... Wow, what a great time we had... They are always so full of vision, so positive and alert! Jesus was there as well – I love him – but I suppose that you already knew that ;)













Today we had a “team building day” with SOS School of Leadership. After an hour of wild prayer for Stockholm we drove out to the woods to do some trap shooting, ie we shoot some clay pigeons on a meadow and grilled some hot dogs – what great people and the next generation of leaders in SOS. Tomorrow the students will have their first exam in Leadership and then we will continue with three lessons on Church Planting... I enjoy all the conversations with them and love them more and more for every day we are together! Tomorrow evening I will fly to Kristiansand, Norway for Harvest Cry part 2!

See Ya!