Aug 7, 2009

Longing for my Kids now...

I'm preparing four services... Preaching all weekend at Morningstar Fellowship, a church a little outside of Philadelphia that I love... Pastor Steve is a really good friend... I believe in a strong Holy Spirit weekend!

Otherwise I am really longing for my kids right now... Next week I start a two week long, very appriciated, vacation... I'll start off by "boat-hopping" in Stockholm's archiplelago with Maria and the kids, then we'll build SOS Church on Kungsholmen! We'll go by boat, do some cycling, stay in a tent, cook out, fish and play around with my kids - oh how I'm longing for them now! Alicia will most likely beat me in cards as usual and Adam make me laugh hard at all his insane stories... Thank you God for my family!


It was my Maria
that came up with the idea to "boat-hop" in Stockholm's archipelago a couple of days this summer... Really a great idea! I'll soon be hugging my entire family in a little tent! Stockholm's archipelago; he we come!