Aug 9, 2009

Conversations With the Mayor...

I have stayed four nights at the Mayor Marianne Deery's “Bed and Breakfast in Boyertown, PA. What interesting conversations we have had. I have learned so much. Marianne is 67 years old and one of the most warmhearted people with great influence that I have ever met. She does everything with her whole heart. I want to be like her when I grow up.

Yesterday I preached again and about 10 precious Americans wanted to pray the sinners prayer with me – the Holy Spirit moved in, hallelujah! Today I will preach twice at 9am and 11am. Then I will have large steaks before I fly home tonight...


I will also meet a renowned trophy hunter from the church. He has his own place filled with trophies, ie stuffed animals from all over the States and the world as well. Horns all cover the walls and everything else that Vegans hate, you know!?

See ya!