Jul 9, 2009

Scandinavian Tour...

I am visiting Norway, Sweden and Denmark during some very intense days this week. It is great to meet with hungry Christians from all over Scandinavia that are on vacation! Trailers, tents, relaxed people in their absolutely best vacation humor...

Hedmarktoppen, Norway, was great as always! I preached three times at the Norwegian Pentecostal prayer conference. Maria Jensen and Linnea Hagenfors met up and stood at the merchandise table. Linnea also sang and rocked when she charmed the audience from the stage!

Unfortunately I missed my plane from Oslo to Stockholm due to road work and detours so I had to rent a fast Ford Focus at AVIS and with it I almost flew to Aneby, Sweden (not quite as fast as a SAS plane but almost ;)). I made it on time to the Sparkle of Faith's Summer Conference at Ralingsåsgården. It was a ten year anniversary for me. This was the tenth consecutive year that I have preached there and it is always a highlight of the summer! Curt Johansson, Göran Duveskog and David Duveskog never stop to impress... It is not hard to explode when you preach in the atmosphere that the Sparkle of Faith Mission creates. Roughly 20 people responded to the altar call and I prayed for the sick for a long time...

I slept at my mom's place and had breakfast with my sister and her kids and now I have made my way to Stockholm through a rainy Sweden for a quick visit and stopover in my home town (perhaps I will have enough time to stop by our premises and join the gang working their tonight ;)). Early tomorrow morning I will fly to Copenhagen to preach at Christian Hedegaard's Alternative Summer Conference. I am looking forward to this! It is a totally new setting for me and I so appreciate new opportunities to get to know people!

PS. Join me in my happiness, the Swedish favor is still going strong. It is intoxicating and chocking to meet this new good will out in the country. Last night more people came and asked for forgiveness because of their bad attitudes through the years and I was invited to yet another large church in Sweden to come and preach this fall!

See Ya!