May 3, 2009

Jesus Manifestation and Dance Performance!

Yesterday was a great Saturday! I was at a prayer meeting at the Philadelphia Church on Rörstrandsgatan between 9-11 AM and prayed together with Christians from all over Sweden, it was good... It's always good to pray... I had spent the night at the Sergel Arcade ("Plattan, the central square in Stockholm) and was a little mushy, but it was great to pray with siblings from so many different churches... God is really doing something obvious in Stockholm city right now. I had the priviledge to listen to singers and muscicians from Södermalm Church in Humlegården, wow, they really have something fresh in their spirit! I love everything that is being born and all the signals that Södermalm Church is sending out right now - they are so right in bull's eye and are focusing reaching out and discipleship training, wonderful... Thank you God!

Linda Bergling preached at Humlegården. I so enjoyed it and tears filled my eyes. Linda is so full of Jesus, she is folksy and relevant and does not compromise the salt in the gospel! Linda and Gunnar are great raw models! What power and authority from Jesus' Spirit when Linda gave the altar invitation and prayed for people right in the middle of the park! It will be sooo good to have Linda come and preach at our Harvest Cry soon!

Linda and Gunnar Bergling

In the middle of the big meeting in Kungsträdgården (big park in central Stockholm) where the journalist Göran Skytte spoke about Jesus in a way that everyone was amazed and Pastor Niklas Piensoho from the Philadelphia Church was a great "Jesus communicator," I had to leave... I had promised my friend, Omid Dadary, that I would come and watch him train Stockholm's elite in hip hop and street dance. I have never seen anything like it in my life! Wow, what energy, touch and so much joy of living! I enjoyed and my heart broke at the same time - it was beautiful, cool and fun! I love dance! It will be great to have Omid come and dance at Harvest Cry May 22nd to 24th at Nalen in central Stockholm soon! Thank you God for Omid! Omid is God's gift to SOS Church in the right time! I like you buddy!

Omid Dadary

See ya!