Apr 18, 2009

Vision for the City Conference


Great days in Shreveport Louisiana, USA... I'm visiting Pastor Denny Duron's church (Shreveport Community Church) and his pastors' and leadership days; Vision for the City Conference... Yesterday morning I listened to Pastor Paul Golet from Las Vegas, one of my favorite teachers and a really good friend... It was great to see Paul again, last time we met was at a healing conference in Lausanne, Switzerland...


Pastor Tommy Barnett preached last night, oh how I enjoyed his message, what a message! Tommy preached about "needs," that God can only do miracles for those with big needs. Tommy meant that needs are really something very positive and a neccesary prerequisite for us to be used by God. See to it that you have big needs!


I fly to San Fransisco CA today with my friend Michael Williams and then on to Modesto where I am preaching three services this weekend at Glenn Berteau's church, fun! Calvary Temple gather more than 7000 people every week and are constantly growing... I love both my friends there and the church, it is so evangelistic, outreach oriented and fresh!

See ya!