Apr 13, 2009

Day off and soon Plundering Mission around the World...

Maria and the kids flew to Thailand yesterday so I am a "grass widower" a few days... I just finished cleaning the house together with Anna and Jonatan who are currently living with us (Anna is Maria's little sister and that must make Jonatan my little brother-in-law)... Washing, packing and preparing an around-the-world trip the next couple of weeks. USA - Thailand - Austria - Stockholm with tight stops to preach in Louisiana, California, Khon Kaen, Vienna and then home again... Wonder what God will do and how the Spirit ocf Jesus will surprise?! I'm praying for people's salvation, mircales that cannot be doubted or questioned, miraculous powers and creation miracles - Jesus stuff in other words!


I think I'll take a walk in the woods now and then lie down on the couch and see "Insider" with Al Pacino and Russel Crowe, I haven't had time to see a good movie in a long time... I need to rest, charge my batteries and recouperate for a real discharge and explosion the next couple of weeks...


It's springtime and time to slay some Philistines again! We are on a plundering mission for the kingdom of God! Hell will be robbed of many precious people and the devil will be skinned!

See ya!