Mar 28, 2009

The Twin Turrets Inn

I had my first service at Pastor Steve DeFrain’s church Morning Star Fellowship yesterday. The church is located in Bechtelsville in the outskirts of Philadelphia, they are about 1000 members and have 5 daughter churches. Steve and his people are real pioneers and church planters and we felt a deep connection from the beginning. It’s so good with genuine people that really love God! The church Morning Star has just begun a Daniel’s fast, what an atmosphere and anticipation that filled the house when worship started. I preached short and about 15 people were saved, then we prayed for the sick and five people witnessed of physical healings from the stage at the end of the service. We sold quite a bit of my books and stayed at the concourse talking to people long after the service… Then we went to AppleBees and I had a Ribeye steak, Steve and his people are fasting and it felt a little silly to eat in front of them, but I still enjoyed it;), USA is steak for me!

My little SOS team (Peter, Jonatan and I) are staying at the coziest 19th century boarding house that I’ve ever seen! The mayor of Boyertown, Marianne Deery runs The Twin Turrets Inn. She is a great lady with a wonderful sense of humor! She serves us breakfast when we want to and we can eat what we want. She cooks, serves and clean our rooms… I’ve never been so well taken care of by a mayor before… The US is fantastic, what warmth and hospitality!

See ya!